Monday, March 28, 2011

Why do Mondays get a bad rap?

So, my monday morning didn't quite start off the way I would have liked it to. I won't go into major details to protect the "innocent"...yah, right, innocent.  However, I was woken up at 5:30 am (and not in the happiest of ways) and didn't go back to sleep until about 5 mins before I really had to get up.

So needless to say my Monday didn't get off to a chipper start. With everything that happened this weekend and how pooped I was....my early morning wake up call was the cherry on top of my road to insanity cake. I just feel bad for my co-workers. Well, actually now that I think about it I shouldn't feel bad for them because I barely talked to anyone all morning because I knew I would snap if i did, :) So they probably had a great morning.

It got me to thinking though how even the littlest of things can cause an extremely exhausted person to snap, crackle and undoubtley POP! I think I would rather stay up all night than have broken sleep. And then when I did finally get a full night of sleep I was even more tired the next day. I guess that is because my body was getting so used to the broken sleep that it didn't know what to do with a full nights sleep.


Braxton, however, the past two nights has done awwwwesome when it was time to go to sleep. The night before and tonight, I would look at Braxton and say "It is time to go night night bubba" and he would follow me into the living room, go give Jason a kiss then proceed into his room and stand at his crib with his hands up. I will have to say that my jaw hit the floor. And to put the cherry on top of this sweet cake, Braxton will lay his head down on the pillow and wait for me to pull up the covers and tuck him in. I sigh right now because my baby boy is growing into a little man. Is it bad that I want to go and get him to cuddle with him tonight? Nope, I think not.
Well it is off to bed I go. I hope everyone has a great night and I willn see you in a blog or two!

No comments:

Post a Comment